Adventure vacation in Goa 3 Night / 4 Days
Per person on Twin Sharing Basis.
Goa is located on the south western coast of India. Known for its astonishing landscape, remarkable beaches, ancient monuments and churches, it has become a paradise for tourists from all across the globe.
Apart from its popular beaches, Goa has a long history, affluent culture and a scenic beauty that would give your money’s worth.
Goa has two world heritage sites, the Born Jesus Basilica and Churches and Convents of Old Goa. Both of these are Portugal-era monuments which reflect European Culture and character. Goa was under Portuguese occupation for over 450 years, therefore it reflects a mix of Eastern and Western culture styles.
Best time to visit Goa is from September-April. The weather at this time is dry and cool, from May-June, the weather is hot, and then from July-September is the Monsoon season with plenty of rainfall.
The tourists love the relaxed, laid-back and friendly attitude of the Goan people. The peaceful environment gives a sense of unity with the nature.
At Batau Travels, you would get best deals and accommodation choices for Goa Tour package.
You will be picked by our representative from the airport to the hotel.
After checking in at hotel, you will proceed to a fishing trip.
You will be provided with packaged drinking water, fishing gear, and other fishing accessories as per the requirement.
A breathtaking adventure awaits after having breakfast at the hotel.
There will be a boat trip to the Island to see dolphins, enjoy bottom fishing, Snorkeling.
At the end, there would be a beach barbeque which would include chicken and fish.
After having breakfast at hotel, there will be a trip to spice plantation followed with Jeep Safari with safety gadgets.
Overnight Stay at hotel.
After Breakfast, drive back to airport.
- Airport Transfers
- On Arrival Airport Assistance
- Standard AC Rooms
- Island Barbeque trip
- Waterfall Jeep Safari
- Spice Plantation
- Fishing Trip with equipment
- Fruits, Snacks, Soft Drink, Beer
- Personal Expense
- Early Check in
- Outside Sightseeing Cab Charges
- Surcharges if any (Only applicable on long holidays & weekend)
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions
No Refunds on Unutilize Services
For Private Transfers 1500 per way extra
- If cancellation is made any time not less than 45 days prior to departure, Rs. 2,000/- (per person) shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 45 to 30 days prior to departure, 50% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 75% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made within 15 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
Payment can be made through NEFT/IMPS to the account we will be giving to you at the time of the booking.